Suunniteltu helpottamaan puremista ja huulten sulkemista. V mallinen haarukka antaa vastusta harjoittelussa - keltainen vähemmän (aloita tällä) , oranssi enemmän. Pituus 8,5 cm, haarukan kärkiväli n. 3,3 cm. Saatavana myös 19,5cm pitkänä "käsikäyttöisenä" mallina.
Kestää konepesun kauempana lämmönlähteestä (koneen yläosissa) ja mielellään ilman kuivatusohjelmaa.
Käytetään aina aikuisen valvonnassa
Invented by Angeliki Xygka, BSc / MSc, SLP and developed by ARK, the Squeezer Tips are oral motor tools specifically designed to facilitate biting skills and lip closure. The V shape provides resistance as you squeeze it - perfect for exercising the jaw and/or lips.
They're exactly the same as the proSqueezer set, but fashioned into tip attachments for the Z-Vibe® (Z-Vibe sold separately). The Squeezer Tip is available in two difficulty levels, sold individually OR as a set: yellow (easier) and orange (harder). Start with the yellow Squeezer Tip and eventually progress to the orange one. The orange one provides more resistance for increased difficulty.
Angeliki is a speech and language therapist, myofunctional therapist, and SI therapist based in Athens, Greece with over 25 years of experience, specializing in Apraxia, speech and language delay, stuttering, feeding therapy, and tongue thrust therapy. Be sure to check out the video above where she demonstrates how to use these unique tools.
An excellent addition to any oral motor tool bag!
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each tip measures about 3.3" in length and 1.3" at the widest part.
- Available in two different versions - yellow (easier) or orange (harder) - sold individually OR as a set. Choose which option you'd like from the pull-down menu above.
- Dishwasher-safe (no drying cycle or added heat)
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately).
- Patent pending
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
EXERCISES TO WORK ON BITING SKILLS:
- Place the proSqueezer in front of the mouth and ask the individual to bite down 5 times using the front teeth. Then bite and hold for up to 5 seconds.
- Place the proSqueezer in between the premolars to one side. Ask the individual to bite down 5 times. Then bite and hold for up to 5 seconds.
- Repeat on the other side of the mouth.
EXERCISES TO WORK ON LIP CLOSURE:
- Place the proSqueezer in front of the mouth and ask the individual to squeeze the lips closed 5 times (using only the lips, no teeth).
- Then ask them to squeeze and hold for up to 5 seconds.