WEBINAR | One Size Does Not Fit All Diversify Your Feeding Therapy
|Tuotenumero: ||90440 |
|Veroton hinta: ||100,81 € |
|Hinta (verollinen): || |
|Saatavuus: ||Pyynnöstä |
Live online luento 26.1.2021 klo 19:00 -20:30 kieli: englanti - voit katsoa myös nauhoitettuna 30 pv luennon jälkeen
RECORDED BROADCAST - AVAILABLE FOR 30 DAYS AFTER LIVE BROADCAST DATE
Luennoitsija: Lori L. Overland MS CCC-SLP, C/NDT, CLC, FOM
By definition, pediatric feeding disorders can be defined as impaired oral intake that is not age appropriate and is associated with medical, nutritional, feeding skill, and/or psychosocial dysfunction (Goday et al, 2019). Given the possible contributing factors to pediatric feeding disorders, it would be unlikely that one therapy program or technique would be appropriate for every child. We are “bag ladies (and gentlemen!)”…literally and figuratively! This webinar will take a look in our “bags” and explore the range of feeding disorders and a variety of treatment options.
- Participants will be able to define pediatric disorders.
- Participants will be able to list characteristics of feeding challenges that need to be addressed in therapy.
- Participants will be able to list at least four options for feeding therapy.
Content Disclosure: This presentation will focus on treatment methods related to the use of TalkTools® OPT resources. Other similar treatment approaches will receive limited or no coverage during this lecture.
Aikataulu 19:00 - 20:30 Suomen naikaa
- 10 minutes A Framework for Assessment
- 10 minutes Etiology of Feeding Disorders as a guide to Treatment
- 5 minutes Building a Team
- 20 minutes Treatment Options
- 45 minutes Ask the Therapist TalkTools®️ is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. Provider #: 4782. This self-study course qualifies for 1.5 self-study contact hours or 0.15 CEUs in the Category of Occupational Therapy Process. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA. Course Level: Intermediate. -- No copyright infringement intended with images displayed; similar content appears elsewhere on the internet