ARK Krypto-Bite purukoru kun.sin. XXT kova
|Veroton hinta:||14,44 €|
XXT erittäin kova, ja kestävä, kohtalaisesta ahnaaseen/innokkaaseen pureskeluun sopiva
Made in the USA, ARK's Krypto-Bite® Chewable Gem Necklace provides a safe, wearable, and discrete solution for kids and adults who need to chew. For boys, it's cool-factor Krypto-Bite®. For girls, it's a stylish gem pendant. Either way, it's sure to be a hit! Use this "chewelry" as an oral fidget (or even hand fidget) to help calm, soothe, and self-regulate during times of stress, or to better focus during homework and other activities.
ARK's Krypto-Bite comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Soft/Standard = The chewiest, recommended for mild chewing only
- XT = Firmer, but still chewy, for mild to moderate chewing
- XXT = The most firm, recommended for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. This is also the longest lasting level for avid chewing.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures 3 inches in length and .5 inch in diameter
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and discard/replace at first sign of wear and tear.