ARK litteä lusikka kuvioitu /ARK's Flat Spoon Tip Textured ENNAKKOTILATTAVA
|Tuotenumero: ||VSP300FlatTex |
|Veroton hinta: ||12,02 € |
|Hinta (verollinen): || |
|Saatavuus: ||Pyynnöstä |
Litteä, kova, hieman joustava lusikka kovan puremisvoiman omaaville, joilla vaikeutta saada ruoka lusikasta suuhun (heikko huulten voima tms). Molemminpuolinen texturointi tuo lisää tuntoa ylä- ja alahuulen ja kieleen.
ARK's Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool. The Flat Spoon Tip is very similar in size and shape to the original small Spoon Tip. The difference is in the spoon bowl - the Flat Spoon Tip has a very thin profile that's perfect for individuals who have limited lip control and/or difficulty removing food from the spoon.
The Flat Spoon Tip is available in two different versions - smooth or textured. The textured version has ribbed lines inside the spoon bowl and gentle bumps on the back, providing tactile input to the upper lip, lower lip, and tongue at the same time. Use it to introduce texture to puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
When used with the Z-Vibe handle, the Spoon Tips can help "wake up" the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. A wonderful tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan, these Spoon Tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
The Flat Spoon Tip is firm, but has a little bit of flexibility built in for individuals who may have a strong bite reflex.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each tip measures about 3 x .75". The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.4 x .75" (LxW).
- Available in two different versions - smooth or textured - choose which option you'd like from the pull-down menu above.
- Works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Dishwasher-safe (no drying cycle)
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately).
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.