Z-Vibe kärki lusikka, pehmeä, sininen 1 kpl / Tips Soft Spoon Blue
|Tuotenumero: ||VSP200AW |
|Veroton hinta: ||7,74 € |
|Hinta (verollinen): || |
|Saatavuus: ||Varastossa |
|Tuotetta varastossa: ||1 |
ARK's Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool. The size and shape of the spoon bowl allow for easy feeding and oral stimulation. They are very specifically design to be "just the right" size for young children - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food. When used with the Z-Vibe handle, the Spoon Tips can help "wake up" the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. A wonderful tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan, these Spoon Tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
What is the difference between the Hard and Soft Spoon Tips? These soft versions are recommended for those with a strong bite reflex.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Measures approximately 3 x .75 x .25"
- Sold individually
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
- These spoons are sized for children up to the age of roughly 2.5 years, depending on their mouth size.
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.