Z-Vibe kärki, lusikka pehmeä pintakuvioitu 1 kpl / Tips Text Soft Spoon 1pc
|Tuotenumero: ||VSP200TexAW |
|Veroton hinta: ||7,74 € |
|Hinta (verollinen): || |
|Saatavuus: ||Varastossa |
|Tuotetta varastossa: ||2 |
ARK's Textured Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool. They're similar to the standard Spoon Tips, but with gentle bumps on the back of the spoon. This texture helps transition children from puréed to textured foods. The size and shape of the spoon bowl allow for easy feeding and oral stimulation. When used with the Z-Vibe handle, the Spoon Tips can help "wake up" the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. A wonderful tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan, these Spoon Tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
What is the difference between the Hard & Soft Spoon Tips? This soft version is recommended for those with a strong bite reflex.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Measures approximately 3 x .75 x .25"
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
- These spoons are sized for children up to the age of roughly 2.5 years, depending on their mouth size.
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.